Case Study for Customer Support
Our client is a multinational computer technology corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of software products for computing devices.
The main program goals were to have an anti-piracy procedure designed to curb casual copying, increase license agreement awareness, to stop counterfeiters and professional software pirates & in turn to Maximize Customer Satisfaction.
arvato India provides activations assistance for a range of products of varying complexity for both the retail and corporate segments.
arvato India team currently provides support to clients who were unable to activate their product through the IVR or on the web.
Service scope includes :
- Inbound Voice Customer Support
- Worldwide English Customer Support for existing users of the client
covering North America, EMEA, & ANZ regions.
- Go live: June 2004
- Support coverage 24x7
- Continuously achieving C-Sat Top Box targets for the last 12 months
for all regions.
- Have been consistently meeting the Average Call Length target since
the last 12 months.
- Have Embraced the COPC principles using the Table F which is a COPC
prescribed format for tracking of all KPI performance on the program.
Our client is a Fortune 50 Technology Major offering extensive services & products addressing both the consumer & business domains.
This multinational computer technology corporation develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of software products for computing devices.