Case Study | Leading data recovery software company
Our client is a leading software solution provider and develops backup and recovery solutions for both Home and Enterprise users with more than 175,000 Customer and presence in 90 countries. They have a suite of products tailored for Home and different Enterprise depending upon the requirement, scale and environment and also offer a hosted cloud solution as part of the overall Disaster recovery mechanism.
The client was looking for a reliable vendor to migrate their Customer support, which was being handled by their captive centres across the world. Backup and recovery is part of a Disaster recovery mechanism of Businesses as well as retail users hence accuracy and speed of response being the primary objective, the client wanted a vendor who could relate to their customers’ needs, and respond with prompt and accurate resolutions on High-End complex technical issues.
With three modes of communication in mind, namely, phone, chat and e-mail, the client approached arvato India to provide service and solution to its large number of customers worldwide.
arvato India Initially went live with Level 1 E-mail Technical Support in year 2008. Within a span of year since going live arvato India started supporting both Home and Enterprise users across E-Mail, Chat and Phone on English Language for Customers across the world
Since 2011, we are also handling Tier 2 Technical Support volumes for all three media of support.
Today, we provide Level 1 & 2 Technical Support on phone, chat, E-mail, Forum as well as Social networking sites for the client’s range of backup and disaster recovery software for Windows and Linux.
- Advanced Technical Support for client’s product range for enterprise as well as home users
- Installation, configuration & recovery assistance for Physical as well as Virtual Environments
- Backup & Recovery support for both on-site as well as Cloud solution
- Support through multiple mediums i.e. phone, e-mail, chat and forums
- Work against service levels, ranging from 1-24 hours, depending on support priority index
- Support through remote access at individual as well as enterprise level
- Support for pre-sales enquiries
- Start of operations: August 2008
- Pre & post Sales Technical & Customer support worldwide
- Handle approximately 5,000 inbound & outbound phone incidents; nearly 4,000 chats & 15,000 e-mail incidents per month
- Service hours: 24x7x365
- Region supported: Global
- Support language: Worldwide English
- Team size: 70
- Ranked #3 in the Best Outsourcing Partnership category for EMEA region at the Contact Centre World Awards in the London 2012 edition
- Helped client in improving the knowledge base (KB) content by providing information on broken links and requesting articles for new and emerging issues faced by customers on a daily basis. Additionally, suggested content for existing KB articles
- Extensive UAT support for all Beta and Pre release versions